print illustrated – Volume 1, Issue 1: Successfully Connecting with Your Brand Owners
The inaugural issue of print illustrated
, like past issues of our award-winning Energy
Magazine, offers great insights and timely information on questions being asked by many printers. We believe this new name better positions the publication’s value within the printing industry. In our debut issue you’ll find these informative articles:
- Successfully Connecting with Your Brand Owners – Our cover story provides insights to ensure you get the most out of your next meeting opportunity with a major brand, including 5 tips for making a meaningful and productive first impression.
- Customer Focus: Acuprint Increases Bottom Line with J Press 720S Acquisition – Owner Sam Sowlaty at Los Angeles-based Acuprint shares how the color consistency of the 720S has helped them win more work.
- How to Integrate Digital into an Offset Business – This thought-provoking article features insightful information from the WhatTheyThink Economics & Research Center plus a real-life case history of how Minnesota offset printer J-C Press has benefited from their adoption of digital printing solutions.
- Customer Focus #2: Onset X2 Helps Innomark Meet High Quality and Speed Demands – Executive VP Steve Zick details how the expandable Onset X2 press has helped the Miamisburg Ohio printer meet the demands of some of the largest retailers in the sporting goods, pet care, cellular, beverage and women’s apparel markets.
- Inside the World of Corrugated Packaging – We sat down with Jeff Wettensten, president of Karstedt Partners, and Bob Leahey, associate director of InfoTrends, to get their take on what’s driving the market’s growth and an even brighter future.
- Product Spotlights– Two articles showcase innovative solutions from Fujifilm: ColorPath SYNC and XMF Workflow.
- And More!